Building a Champion Mindset!
Put yourself ahead of your competition
What separates the top one percent of elite athletes, entrepreneurs, and employees from the rest? A champion mindset. It’s the key to high performance, success and winning.
In this one day workshop you will learn specific strategies and techniques to develop your own champion mindset. Experience it like a mental gym, improving your focus, confidence and performance.
For personal trainers currently working with clients and are struggling to get them committed to making sustainable change, the answer lies here. You will walk away with specific tools which you can add into your tool box immediately to utilize and help your clients achieve faster and long lasting results!
If you are ready to put yourself ahead of your competition, this workshop is for you!
What you will learn and take away:
• The 11 principles of achieving your goals used by all successful goal setters The difference between goals you achieve and goals you don't achieve. Learn to set goals and always achieve them and use this same strategy to help your clients achieve theirs
• Rapport - how to create instant liking and agreement
• Representational Systems - Discover how what we see, hear, feel, smell and taste have an influence on our physical response (whether we are conscious of the process or not) People have different preferences in how they use the 5 senses to process information internally. Learn how to match this to create instant rapport and mutual agreement
• Language Patterns - Learn how to recognize what type of personality is hiding behind different types of words
• Anchoring - Learn how to be in charge of your internal emotional state rather than being controlled by it and get rid of procrastination in yourself and your clients forever
Date: Saturday 23rd September
Time: 9am - 6pm
Venue: Optimum Performance Studio - Hong Kong